quick snaps of Cabanatuan

last week, I went to an important event for the life of one of my good friends and her hubby - their son's birthday.



at around 5 PM of Friday I hopped on a bus to Cabanatuan via SCTEX. After the only stopover of the bus along this route I found myself mumbling: 

"on the bus traversing the dark highway, lit at times by small packets of human settlements."





I was lost in thought. My mind was romanticizing my adventure.

of course, not all of the shots that I took in Nueva Ecija will be posted here. These are the ones that I took during certain times and chances.









after the christening and birthday party I headed home. My friend dropped me off in pampanga and from there I road a bus home.

This particular trip was near to what I envisioned for my ideal weekend: 

"hop on a bus. get off somewhere random. take photos of the place and the people. overnight stay. return to the metro."

it's a start. don't you think?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nasugbu getaway

Annie In Focus

Throwback: of Sun and Sand