HBD and DVO-GES

Fact: I am a scorpio.
Fact: I am born on the same date that Ms. Vilma Santos - Recto was born
Fact: I used to tell some of my friends that I think I was meant to become a celebrity one day because I share the same birthday as the Philippines' Star for all Seasons.

Anyways, this year was a bit more special for me as I celebrated my birthday - rather a bit lavishly though not everyone was present - with the family.

First stop. Thanksgiving. I insisted that we drop by a chapel in tagaytay and, since I was the one behind the wheel, we did.





And then, 
Second Stop. Food trip. we went to Nuvali for a simple, hassle-free feast.




After the meal, we decided to go around and see what new things where to see. We hopped on the electric shuttle-thing(I forgot the correct term, haha).






*********

I think one of the best things that happened to me last November was that I was able to travel and visit Davao City and General Santos. It was on official business so I didn't really have much time to go around but I was able to have a few snapshots. 

 somewhere between Davao and Gensan.


 Saw this at the SM Gensan activity area. 

Capped my first night at Gensan with this:

The people are pleasant. The food was simple yet sumptuous.
















Comments

  1. Nice photo of "somewhere between Davao and Gensan" road.... :) oopss plus the back shot of sir Manny!!:) hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nasugbu getaway

Annie In Focus

Throwback: of Sun and Sand