newfound

Last weekend, I found myself saying "buti na lang dala ko camera ko! (good thing I brought my camera)" as I found myself in two places that I haven't been before.

Place no. 1: A chapel along a route to Trece Martires City, Cavite. The Santo Bambino Chapel is a community church located inside Cerca dela Paraiso or as my mom calls the place: Echaus. It's a simple and calm place.








Place no. 2: Paradizoo. I have heard of the place before and I honestly thought that this was the same place as Tagaytay Residence Inn. Today I was corrected by the circumstances. Unfortunately, we didn't stay long enough for me to get inside and shoot - poor me. I will be back! (insert evil laugh). And I almost forgot, Paradizoo is located in Mendez, Cavite. I forgot the exact name of the place(barangay and stuff like that) - again, my apologies. Check out the albino water buffalo. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nasugbu getaway

Annie In Focus

Throwback: of Sun and Sand